On November 8, we joined over 900 groups across the country and held a "Trump Is Not Above The Law" event in front of Greenwich Town Hall to protest Trump's firing of the AG. The rule of law is necessary to a functioning democracy. We will continue to act as "democracy protectors" by educating others about, and speaking out against, the Trump Administration's acts to undermine this cornerstone of our Republic.
Indivisible Greenwich is an issues-focused, grass-roots organization opposed to the Trump agenda. We are informed, engaged, and concerned citizens seeking results-oriented action to counter what we see as a fundamental threat to our nation's democracy.
If you are agree and would like to get involved, here are some concrete steps you can take right now to get moving:
1. Read the Indivisible Guide.
2. Get to know your Senators, Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy. You'll be calling them, attending their town hall meetings, showing up at their offices and more.
3. Determine who represents you in the State Legislature. You'll be calling them, attending their town hall meetings, showing up at their offices and more.
4. Register to vote.
5. Find out where and when to take action by visiting the National Events Calendar and the State/Local Events Calendar frequently.
6. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Code of Conduct.
Following the principles of Indivisible, the members of Indivisible Greenwich believe that Donald Trump's agenda undermines our democratic values and principles and will take America backwards. We are committed to counter the Trump Agenda.
We agree to work together to achieve this goal and will model the values of inclusion, respect, fairness and nonviolence.
The members of Indivisible Greenwich further state that they will engage in civil discourse.
Members are expected to be respectful at all times.
We do not condone or affiliate with agitators or anyone associated with violence.
By joining Indivisible Greenwich, members agree to the Indivisible Greenwich Code of Conduct.