Indivisible Greenwich is a non-partisan, issues-focused, grassroots organization opposed to the Trump agenda. We are informed, engaged, and concerned constituents seeking results-oriented action to counter what we see as a fundamental threat to our nation's democracy.
If you agree and would like to get involved, here are some concrete steps you can take right now to get moving:
- Read Indivisible: A Practical Guide For Resisting the Trump Agenda.
- Determine who represents you in Washington D.C. here or here. You’ll also be calling them, attending their town hall meetings, showing up at their offices and more.
- Determine who represents you in the State Legislature. You'll be calling them, attending their town hall meetings, showing up at their offices and more.
- Register to vote.
- Find out where and when to take action by visiting the National Events Calendar or State/Local Events Calendar frequently.
- Join Us!
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Following the principles of Indivisible, the members of Indivisible Greenwich believe that Donald Trump's agenda will take America backwards.
- We are committed to resisting the Trump Agenda.
- We agree to work together to achieve this goal and will model the values of inclusion, respect, fairness and nonviolence.
- The members of Indivisible Greenwich further state that they will engage in civil discourse.
- Members are expected to be respectful at all times.
- We do not condone or affiliate with agitators or anyone associated with violence.
By joining Indivisible Greenwich, members agree to the Indivisible Greenwich Code of Conduct.