The rule of law is necessary to a functioning democracy. We will continue to act as "democracy protectors" by educating others about, and speaking out against, the Trump Administration's acts to undermine this cornerstone of our Republic. Sign up here to receive notifications of future events.
Indivisible Greenwich is part of a national network of local grassroots groups working to preserve our democracy and counter Trump's corrupt, divisive and authoritarian actions and policies that threaten our democratic values, as well as America's safety and standing in the world. We are your neighbors -- informed, engaged, and concerned citizens --- seeking results-oriented action to counter what we see as a fundamental threat to our nation's democracy.
If you are agree and would like to get involved, here are some concrete steps you can take right now to get moving:
1. Read the Indivisible Guide, Indivisible on Offense, and Indivisible States.
2. Get to know your Senators, Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy, and your Congressman, Jim Himes. You'll be calling them, attending their town hall meetings, showing up at their offices and more.
3. Determine who represents you in the State Legislature. You'll be calling them, attending their town hall meetings, showing up at their offices and more.
4. Register to vote.
5. Find out where and when to take action by visiting the National Events Calendar and the State/Local Events Calendar frequently.
6. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Code of Conduct.
Following the principles of Indivisible, the members of Indivisible Greenwich believe that Donald Trump's agenda undermines our democratic values and principles and will take America backwards. We are committed to counter the Trump Agenda.
We agree to work together to achieve this goal and will model the values of inclusion, respect, fairness and nonviolence.
The members of Indivisible Greenwich further state that they will engage in civil discourse.
Members are expected to be respectful at all times.
We do not condone or affiliate with agitators or anyone associated with violence.
By joining Indivisible Greenwich, members agree to the Indivisible Greenwich Code of Conduct.