Each week, from now to Election Day, we will feature a "Do You Know" flyer regarding State/Local Election Issues. Please help us get this information to other Greenwich residents. Suggested methods are listed to the right of the flyer. To join in Federal or State election work, contact us for meeting times.
1. Commit to forwarding our weekly State Election flyers to at least five (5) friends and/or family members. Ask them to distribute to their friends and family members. Click on the link below to email to friends and family.
2. Post it on all your social media accounts.
3. Contact us if you are can help hand out the flyers.
Join over 300,000 people who have signed up to attend over 800 "Trump Is Not Above The Law" events in the event Rosenstein or Mueller is fired. For more information or to sign up for the Greenwich event, please click here.
Indivisible Greenwich is an issues-focused, grass-roots organization opposed to the Trump agenda. We are informed, engaged, and concerned citizens seeking results-oriented action to counter what we see as a fundamental threat to our nation's democracy.
If you are agree and would like to get involved, here are some concrete steps you can take right now to get moving:
1. Read the Indivisible Guide.
2. Get to know your Senators, Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy. You'll be calling them, attending their town hall meetings, showing up at their offices and more.
3. Determine who represents you in the State Legislature. You'll be calling them, attending their town hall meetings, showing up at their offices and more.
4. Register to vote.
5. Find out where and when to take action by visiting the National Events Calendar and the State/Local Events Calendar frequently.
6. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Code of Conduct.
Following the principles of Indivisible, the members of Indivisible Greenwich believe that Donald Trump's agenda undermines our democratic values and principles and will take America backwards. We are committed to counter the Trump Agenda.
We agree to work together to achieve this goal and will model the values of inclusion, respect, fairness and nonviolence.
The members of Indivisible Greenwich further state that they will engage in civil discourse.
Members are expected to be respectful at all times.
We do not condone or affiliate with agitators or anyone associated with violence.
By joining Indivisible Greenwich, members agree to the Indivisible Greenwich Code of Conduct.